They call Fudge, Fudge, because he likes dark women. Okay, lets not kid ourselves here. He's white as a ghost and he loves black women. I don't know what women would ever get with him with his handle bar mustache and his jeans that are 5 sizes too small. But, who knows. Maybe he's an expert in the love field. He has told us that his room is set up for maximum light "ambience". He probably has a disco ball and a circle bed, via "Austin Powers".
I may sound like I'm a bit harsh on Fudge, but I'm not. I've known him for 2 weeks and he's already made his was into this blog. That says something... I have a soft spot for delusional retards. I'm just kidding Fudge. Cascadia Heights loves you already. You're a great addition. To give our audience a visual of Fudge, this is what he looks like, if he were a baseball player. But, he's not a pussy. He's a washed up skater.

Next up on the plate is an oldy but a goodie. K Skillz. The Natalie Portman lover.
No comments:
Post a Comment