Here at Cascadia Heights we have our football lovers and our "we could really care less about football" people. But, I'm happy to report that on Superbowl Sunday, all of Cascadia's employees (minus Jay) converged at my place to partyyyyyyy!
About one week before the game, Gooch asked which team I was rooting for. I replied the Steelers. And with that said, I received 5-6 texts a day telling me that the Steelers were going to get waxed on Sunday. One of his texts said, "Here are my two favorite teams: 1.) The Packers - 2.) Anyone playing the Steelers." Day in and day out for 7 days straight. I should've told him the Cardinals... :(
When asked by Gooch what he should bring to my party, I asked for his wife popping out of a cake. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. What I did get though was a cake with Victoria Secret models popping out of it! They were complete with their chest and stomach tattooed saying, "Steelers Suck" and "Arizona Cardinals: Super Bowl 43 Champs". Wishful thinking on his part, but the cake was good... :)
Here was a favorite commercial of mine. Enjoy.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment