Flashback Friday: Each Friday, I'm going to go back in time. I have a year and a half worth of comedic stories that no one outside of Cascadia Heights have ever heard. Now it's your turn to join in on the fun...
I have to start flashback fridays off with a story from Bill. During one of his "I think I'll decide to work for a couple of weeks" phases, the Bill decided to let us in on a little bit of his love life. There were five of us sitting around during the lunch hour listening intently. You see, the Bill hasn't been laid since he got divorced. We were all waiting for him to break the big news. Hoping, waiting, wishing that the Bill had ended his cold streak. As the story went on, it got juicier and juicier...
Somehow, after a couple minutes of babbling and leading up to it, Bill had managed to get a girls top off at the beach! I could see it inside of us all. We were all smiling thinking, "Oh man, this is it. Bill finally ended the streak!!!" To our suprise, Uncle Bill started to talk about him touching this female's boobers. This was it. Bill was going in for the kill! And then the sad news hit. Bill fondled the boobers and that was the end of that. A silence broke out and then an eruption of laughter...
Bill was practically begged to have relations, but somehow, some way, he managed to muff it... "So Bill, after you touched the nipples, did you even get a phone number?" Bill replied, "I didn't. I felt it was a little too forward of me..." Another silence and eruption of laughter broke out again. "A little too forward Bill!? You were touching her boobers! How did you NOT get a phone number!?" Bill didn't have a reply. He was just happy to have some female interaction. Poor Bill. Ha.
Needless to say, nipple jokes ensued for the next two weeks, non-stop.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment